Monday, February 16, 2009

gathering techniques....... im comfy with??????

hello people!

My personality? i'm a type of person who is shy (hheheh, not really,with my barkadaz around) and im a type pf person who just likes to be quiet. And until now, i have not overcomed it yet. But as a person, an IT student. I know i should know how to deal people not just in the industry but also in every place i go.
i am just happy that as of this time, we were tasked to go to companies and interview the big bosses in the organization and i find it challenging on my part. This experiences would help me conquer my fears.
And as of this time, "medyo sinasanay ko na ung sarili ko" in dealing with other people

based on experiences, we (my group in hrm,mis 1 and mis2) were able to interview the VP-admin of DCT Printshop and the owner of MyndTech Management Services. In interviewing these people in the business industry, we were able to know a lot of things not just about business but also lessons from their experiences in life.

given the choices on data gathering techniques and basing on my personality, i know i haven't overcome it yet, i would choose interviewing.

0 comments:


Designed by
Blog Need Money