Sunday, September 7, 2008

it's been a long time!!! hayz...

hmm...
it's been really a long time since my last post...
it's a long story to tell..
the story goes like this..
my grandpa had been in the hospital for quite some time because of some complications of his diabetes and high blood, there was also a sore at the right of his face just below his right ear. we all thought that it was just a simple soreness but as days goes by, he had high fever and he was always complaining about his headache.

saturday night, while i was watching PDA, my grandma was shouting with fear saying my grandpa can't take it anymore... i refused to cry and give up while watching them holding their hands, instead of crying, i immediately called my aunt and uncle telling them what was going on that time..
my grandpa was immediately rushed to the hospital that night..

after a day, Dr. Lopez(my grandpa's doctor) told us that my grandpa should be operated. the sore below his right ear is not a simple case of sickness, it had to be immediately be removed before something bad will happen.

after seeking for 16,000 (downpayment, ahahay..), my grandpa was operated that afternoon..
since i'm the only person that is not so busy, i was tasked to be there for my grandpa,

my grandpa told me once.. "she's my grand daughter, my caregiver.."
funny it may seem but it's true..
i had a lot of "my firsts" in the hospital..

~ i had to wake up as early as 2 am so that my grandpa's med's be approved by the cashier of the hospital..
~i had to wipe my grandpa's ass (ahehe, i really can't find the right word.. if you have suggestions,please leave a comment..) whenever he make some "pupu" on the lavatory..
~ my first time to hold 50,000 cash in hand..(whew! a lot of money huh!)
and a lot more..

to end this..
i just realized that we should treasure every moment of our lives. treasure the people around us (our family,friends, teachers etc..)
make them feel that they are loved
coz we don't know what will happen next..


my grandpa is ok now, praise God!

2 comments:

sheryl said...

thank God! ur grandpa is now okay! wow! marichel, im proud of you! send my hello to your grandpa. *^___,^*

mariechelle said...

yeah, he's quite ok now
hehehe


Designed by
Blog Need Money