Friday, June 19, 2009

try and try...

am having a hard time to log-in in USEP Virtual Learning Environment..
damn!

as my title goes..
try and try until i succeed!

anyway, one of my friends have told me, if i want a part time job..
hahaha
funny it may seem but it sounds great

UIC is looking for a facilitator for their CWTS classes.
of course, CWTS is once a week, right?
the class is only on Saturdays..

if i am to accept the offer, i will be paid for 1000php every month
meaning, if there are 4 saturdays in a month, then 250 every saturday, right?
and i will be holding 50 students for the said subject.

on my part, it would be a big help since i have a lot of expenses
this semester, i just don't want to mention it, hehehe
and i don't need to ask for money from my parents..
hayz..

Bro, help me decide..
hmmmm...


should i accept the offer?





0 comments:


Designed by
Blog Need Money